Representatives from the Zhejiang Health Services Promotion Council (HSP), IHIF’s partner organization in China, will be visiting Indiana in mid-July. IHIF is seeking companies with an interest in exploring potential relationships in China or businesses in the medical device and hospital equipment sectors that would like to meet with the delegation members.
The delegation is expected to arrive in Indiana in mid-July, although exact dates have not yet been set. The delegation is expected to include:
- Ms. Jingyi Feng, Director, Clinical Engineering Department, The First Affiliated Hospital of Zhejiang University School of Medicine
- Ms. Yueqiu Yu, Deputy Director, Department of Finance and Audit, Health and Family Planning Commission of Zhejiang Province Deputy Director
- Mr. Zhikang Wang, Director, Clinical Engineering Department, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Zhejiang University School of Medicine
- Mr. Ge Chen, Director, Equipment and Material Management Center, Ningbo First Hospital
- Mr. Jun Ye, Vice President, Hangzhou Municipal Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Mr. Linan Mao, Deputy Director/Interpreter, Zhejiang Provincial Center for International Medical & Health Cooperation
Also visiting Indiana later in the year:
Mindray was founded in 1991 in Shenzhen, China, with a mission to deliver high-quality, competitively priced medical devices to make healthcare more accessible and affordable around the world. Over the last 17 years, we have become a leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of medical devices in China with a rapidly growing international presence. Today, Mindray North America manufactures products found throughout the hospital, and are largely focused in the areas of anesthesia, emergency medicine and critical care. Medical facilities that count on our products can be found in over 80 countries across the world.