A free training series from the IU Richard M. Fairbanks School of Public Health that brings national, state and local expertise to public health issues
In recent months, the news has focused on a number of important and high profile public health stories, including Ebola, measles, and e-cigarettes. But what about the day-to-day issues you’re dealing with in your home community? Could you use fresh insights and innovative approaches to address your local priorities? If so, plan to join us for a new monthly webinar series targeted to the needs of local health departments and public health professionals working to improve health in their communities.
Each free session will offer information on a specific topic that can be applied immediately to your work. During the live webcast you’ll also have the opportunity to ask questions and network with other professionals.
Future 2015 webcasts will include:
* May – Informing Best Practice
* June – Community Engagement
* July – Community Health Improvement Planning
* August – Strategic Planning
* September – Public Health Law
* October – Improving Access to Care
* November – Workforce Development Planning
* December – Performance Improvement Planning
Most webcasts are scheduled for the last Friday of each month.
INFO: Call JoBeth McCarthy-Jean, MPH, at (317) 274-3178 or e-mail