What does the healthcare reform that goes into effect in 2014 mean for states, insurers, providers and firms across the life sciences industry? This panel discussion will help provide insights on upcoming key implementation steps and their ramifications. Government leaders, observers and industry professionals will be sharing their thoughts on the next phase in the transformation of our healthcare system. Event moderator and panelists include:
• Moderator: Todd Vare, Partner, Barnes & Thornburg, LLP
• Panelist/Insurance: Vicky Perry, CEO, Advantage Health Solutions
• Panelist/Healthcare: Cindy Adams, CNO, Community Health Network
• Panelist/Government Administration: Logan Harrison, Chief Deputy Commissioner for Health, Public and Legislative Affairs at State of Indiana
• Panelist/Legislative: Ed Delaney, Partner, Delaney & Delaney; State Representative
New Members: see agenda to consider arriving at 4:30 p.m. for an overview of the HBA and our chapter, opportunities to become more involved and a chance to network with other new HBA members.
DATE & TIME
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
New Member Orientation
4:30 PM – 5:00 PM
5:00 PM – 5:30 PM
5:30 PM – 6:00 PM
6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
7:30 PM – 8:00 PM
50 W. Washington St.
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Available to HBA members and nonmembers. Register online here or onsite registration is available.
Deadline: March 1, 2013.
$50.00 until March 1, 2013
$75.00 until March 1, 2013