Is your science focused on Infectious diseases? Are you convinced there is a Military application for your science but are not sure how to get funding for it?
If YES, then please join FreeMind’s webinar on Biodefense and Infectious diseases describing the major sources of funding for these exciting fields!
In this webinar FreeMind’s VP Ayal Ronen will present funding opportunities in the Biodefense and infectious diseases space, some in the multi-million dollar range, with no cap on the budget!
As it were, the FreeMind Group has extensive experience in assisting clients in completing and winning such complex and competitive proposals. Through our methodical and proven professional process we will guide your efforts through to submission and subsequent award.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- NIAID and BARDA Funding opportunities for Biodefense R&D
- DOD solicitations for Biodefense related research from DARPA, DTRA, US Army etc.
- Application process, requirements and limitations, and the differences between the requirements of different agencies and mechanisms
- Industry-Academia collaboration
- How to maximize chances for success
Thursday April 19, 2012 from 12:00 AM to 1:00 PM EDT
Add to my calendar