Monday March 26, 2012 from 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM EDT
Add to my calendar
Ayal Ronen, Vice President, FreeMind Group
The Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs (CDMRPs), issued annually by the Department of Defense, are an excellent source of funding for several key areas of research ranging from ALS, through various Oncology programs to Multiple Sclerosis.
Awards up to $12,000,000 can be found within these pockets of money to support research programs from early preclinical work through IND enabling studies and early clinical work.The various programs differ in focus, potential and scope. Thus, choosing the right program and proper presentation of the science starting with the crucial whitepaper submission is vital for award.
Submission Deadlines for the Pre-proposal White-Papers are Rapidly Approaching!
In this webinar we will shed light on available funding opportunities, major challenges when approaching the CDMRPs and share with you our insight into maximizing chances for award.
In this webinar the following programs will be disucssed:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Research Program (ALSRP)
- Bone Marrow Failure Research Program (BMFRP)
- Breast Cancer Research Program (BCRP)
- Gulf War Illness Research Program (GWIRP)
- Multiple Sclerosis Research Program (MSRP)
- Ovarian Cancer Research Program (OCRP)
- Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program (PRMRP)
- Prostate Cancer Research Program (PCRP) 2012
Start Drafting your White-Paper/s Today!
The webinar is designed for experienced companies, as well as for first-time submitters, and researchers from the Academia who wish to increase their chances for as well as the total amount of funding awarded.
The webinar is FREE of charge.