Event day of week: Tuesday
Event date: 3/13/12
Start time: 5:00 PM End time: 8:00 PM Time zone: EST
As part of our combined commitment to developing bench strength among women leaders, Roche Diagnostics and the HBA Indiana chapter are pleased to invite you to an evening with bestselling author Dr. Lois Frankel.
Dr. Frankel literally wrote the books on helping women to get the things they most want at work, at home, and everywhere in between.
During her highly engaging, entertaining, and educational keynote address to Roche and the Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association, Dr. Frankel will discuss how girlhood messages impact goal achievement, illuminate the ways in which women sabotage their own best efforts, and provide practical and tangible tips for how you can get the respect you deserve, the success you’ve earned and the life you want.
1. Understand how your past impacts your future
2. Learn how to get on the playing field
3. Identify ten critical tactics to add to your toolkit
4. Learn ways to communicate with impact
5:00 PM – 6:30 PM Registration and Networking
6:30 PM – 6:45 PM Welcome, Announcements, Introduction of Dr. Lois Frankel
6:45 PM – 7:45 PM Dr. Lois Frankel Presents “Get and Keep the Job You Want”
7:45 PM Wrap up/Closing Remarks
Forum Conference & Events Center
11313 USA Parkway
Fishers, IN 46037
President of Corporate Coaching International
Event is open to: HBA members and nonmembers
Registration deadline: 3/5/12 Onsite registration: Is allowed
$30 until 2/24/12
$40 after 2/24/12
$40 until 2/24/12
$50 after 2/24/12
$25 until 2/24/12
$35 after 2/24/12
Is this event refundable: Yes
If yes, must be submitted in writing to email@example.com by March 9, 2012; no refunds are available after this date.
– Program contact for event details: chapter contact Erin Cassidy firstname.lastname@example.org
– Membership questions: email@example.com or 973-575-0606
– Trouble with online registration: firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-758-8777
Visit Us Online: