June 9, 2011 from 3:00 – 4:30 P.M. EST.
- Clinical Research: Why Get Involved and How to Do It Right by Gretchen Bowker
- Sharing Lessons Learned in Building Research Capabilities at One Institution by Robert Plant
- A Sponsor’s Perspective: What We Look for in a Good Clinical Trial Site by Kara Mezger
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Multiple benefits of clinical research
- Tactics and operational tips to help start or improve your research program
- How to plan a practical approach to meet federal regulations as well as identifying characteristics that attract research sponsors to your practice or organization
- The best practices of successful clinical research programs and review common pitfalls to avoid
This webinar will benefit CEOs, CNOs, physician practice management leaders, IRB administrators or board members, private practice site administrators, and research site personnel.
Registration Fee: $200 per site registration (includes one phone connection and one internet connection for unlimited participants in the same location)
About Pearl IRB
Pearl IRB is an independent Institutional Review Board that provides comprehensive IRB services for sponsors, institutions, principal investigators, and CRO’s nationwide.We deliver quality and timely reviews that balance the interests of human subjects, sponsors, and institutions. Together, we will drive enhanced efficiency and value in clinical research.To learn more, please visit us at www.pearlirb.com, call us at 317.278.4100, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.